Please take a moment to read our booking conditions:
- Cancellation: If you need to cancel a place on an event or training session, please do so by either email to email@example.com or call 0300 303 5233. Please note, to receive a full refund you must cancel your place least 14 full working days prior to the event. A 50% refund will be gained if notification is given at least 10 full working days prior to the training. Unfortunately, delegates cancelling with less than 10 full working days’ notice will not be entitled to a refund.
- By booking on to this training, you agree not to record any element of the training event.
- By booking on to this training, you agree not to disseminate the attendance information (such as virtual meeting link or venue details) with others not attending the training.
- By booking on to this training, you agree not to disseminate, reproduce or modify any training materials or resources provided for this training.
- By booking on to this event, you agree that only the people named on your booking form will be attending the training and that no additional delegates will be present during the training.
- Data Protection Statement: Your personal data will only be used by Psychology Associates Ltd for the purpose of delivering this event and to provide details on our upcoming training and opportunities. If you would like to opt out of further contact, please click the ‘Opt Out’ box on the booking form.
At Psychology Associates we want to make you aware of how your data will be handled. Please remember that:
- Your data will not be passed to any third parties
- You have the right to be forgotten any time
- You have the right to object
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any given time
- Your information will be held on our secure online databases and at our registered offices.
Psychology Associates Ltd is classed as the data controllers for the information you provide us with. You can exercise the above rights whenever you feel it necessary. To do this please contact Training@psychologyassociates.org.uk with the subject of ‘Data Protection – Exercising rights request’.
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation. To find out more please follow this link. If you would like to find out more information on Psychology Associate’s policies around Data Protection please email our enquiries email address on: firstname.lastname@example.org