“Service users universally praised the referral team and reception staff for their warm, friendly and welcoming approach”.
– Ofsted, 2016.
“There are reliable and efficient administrative systems in place to respond promptly to enquirers from members of the public and other agencies”.
– Ofsted, 2016.
Our Referral Team is usually your first point of contact prior to instructing one of our psychologists.
To speak to either Lily, Carlie, Denver, Natalie or Vicky in regards to your enquiry please call us on 0845 026 7260 or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The team is available Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (except bank holidays). They will be available at every stage of your case from initial enquiry through to ensuring you receive the final report on time.
Our Referral Team will:
- Provide full administration support from taking the initial enquiry to maintaining an overview of all cases
- Identify the most suitable psychologist(s) for your needs and advise you of timescales and costs
- Arrange all the appointments between your client and our psychologist
- Manage all correspondence between our psychologist, your client and you, including general communications, filing dates and managing other deadlines
- Be available by phone or email to respond to any questions you may have
Our performance standards are:
- Every enquiry responded to within 2 hours
- All enquiries placed with a suitable psychologist within 48 hours (usually within 24 hours)
- All court attendance enquiries responded to within 24 hours
- All expert witness reports are sent out in time to meet filing deadline (unless circumstances change significantly)
- All reports sent by email internally or externally are password protected
- All spent paper files are destroyed through a confidential shredding service
- All administration and management staff receive training in confidentiality and data protection
- All administrative employees have an enhanced CRB/DBS certificate and have provided two references