“We are very grateful for Dr C providing such a thorough piece of work and earlier than had been directed which assists the parties enormously” Devon based solicitor
We offer expert witness psychologist services to legal professionals across the UK to support all types of child and family proceedings including pre-proceedings, criminal law, prison law and civil law cases.
Each expert witness report which is delivered by our dedicated team of psychologists is evidence based, comprehensive and thorough. All of our expert witness psychologists are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council, they are experienced in delivering their findings inside of a courtroom and have an excellent reputation for providing high quality psychological assessments and interventions.
Expert witness and medico-legal services can be provided for:
• Child and Family Law proceedings including the effects of domestic abuse and neglect on children, parenting and attachment, and ability to protect. Forensic expert witnesses provide risk assessment for violence and domestic abuse and risk assessments for sexual offending, as well as substance misuse assessments.
• Civil Law proceedings including expert witness psychology reports for personal injury and clinical negligence cases, Mental Capacity and other Neuropsychological assessments, including cognitive and memory functioning.
• Criminal Law proceedings; expert witness psychology reports may include assessments of cognitive and memory functioning, learning difficulties, mental health challenges, including Autistic Spectrum Conditions, evidence of suggestibility/compliance and assessments of personality disorder.
• Prison Law cases including specialist forensic expert witness psychological reports which address risk assessment for violence, domestic abuse and risk assessment for sexual offending, as well as assessment of emotional, personality and mental health difficulties, with recommendations for reducing risk and reoffending.
Our Clinical Administration Team are available throughout any case from enquiry to final hearing so please call us on 0845 026 7260 to discuss your requirements.
Our commitment to you:
1. Psychology Associates has a strong reputation for providing high quality, ethical and reliable psychological services.
2. We provide realistic quotes and won’t come back to you for more time (unless the instruction is substantially different to the enquiry).
3. We use up to date assessment tools that are fully evidence-based and will stand up to scrutiny.
4. Over 50% of our reports are filed ahead of deadline.
5. Every report is carefully checked by a senior psychologist with substantial experience in the relevant field.
6. Our Clinical Admin Team is available 8.30 to 5.30 to manage the process and respond to any queries you may have.
7. We provide easy to read information leaflets about the process for your clients.
8. Every one of our psychologists has been through a rigorous selection process, receives regular supervision and cpd. They are all experts in their field.
9. Our psychologists are all registered with the Health & Care Professions Council.
10. Our psychologists all hold professional indemnity insurance of at least £2.5 million.